The campaign uses the twice annual clock change as a reminder for people to check that nothing in their stockpile has been misplaced, is expired (leaky batteries, anyone?) or needs replenishing.
You can help your friends, family and community be prepared for the next disaster by spreading the word. Here are just some of the ways you can get the word out:
- Check out our free materials to educate people about building and updating an emergency stockpile.
- Share one of our free e-cards to remind people to check their stocks.
- Remind your Twitter followers or Facebook friends! Check out our sample tweets for some ideas.
- Share our Set Your Clocks, Check your Stocks video!
- Get logos for your blog or website as well as more resources and ideas at our clocks and stocks page.