So what will you talk about with your family at the dinner table this year? At Get Ready, we think there’s no better time to chat about preparedness. Here are some preparedness Thanksgiving questions and topics to get your family talking:
- This year, were there times that you needed to be prepared? How did it go?
- What are you thankful you knew about preparedness this year?
- Where do you and your family feel the least ready for an emergency? How can you better prepare yourself for those times?
- Did you get a flu shot?
- Get Ready trivia: Make preparedness fun. Grab some of the Get Ready fact sheets and quiz your family on what to do in case of an emergency. Check out our info on winter storms, and Ebola.
- Check your stocks: You’ve already got the canned goods out from preparing a tasty meal. Take this time as a family to add any extra preparedness supplies to your emergency stockpile kit.
- Keep the kids busy with our Get Ready games and puzzles.
Get the conversation going and share with us what you learn. How will you make preparedness a part of your Thanksgiving?