With climate change and warmer weather influencing the spread of infectious disease, mosquito-borne diseases such as dengue are becoming a growing concern around the globe. Among the dengue news reported this week via APHA's Get Ready News Twitter are these headlines:
* Dengue fever surges in Latin America
* WHO urges Asia-Pacific nations to step up dengue control
* Climate change spurring rise in dengue
* 71 dengue cases, 76 chikungunya cases, in Delhi, India
* Vietnam reports more dengue fever cases
* Pediatric Dengue Initiative and Inviragen partner to prevent dengue fever
For links to dozens of news stories and resources on emerging infectious diseases, visit the Get Ready Twitter .
New information is posted each weekday, so check back often for updates.