Seasonal flu time has arrived for some of the world, including Australia, which is experiencing an outbreak that has claimed the lives of six children and caused widespread concern. Among the seasonal flu news reported this week via APHA's Get Ready News Twitter are these headlines:
* Seasonal flu killed 68 U.S. children this season
* Sanofi ships its first flu vaccine of season
* Sixth child dies of seasonal flu in Australia
* Outbreak of seasonal flu in Australia prompts call for more Tamiflu
* CDC TIPS: Six habits to help prevent seasonal flu
For links to dozens of news stories and resources on emerging infectious diseases, visit the Get Ready Twitter. New information is posted each weekday, so check back often for updates.